- T-MSC becomes the first allogeneic, human embryonic stem cell based, intravenously-administered mesenchymal stem cell investigational drug product cleared by the FDA to be studied in MS patients.
- “Mesenchymal-like Stem Cells Derived From Human Embryonic Stem Cells, Methods And Uses Thereof” obtained U.S. patent authorization (No. US10842826)
- Application for “Method of Treating Pulmonary Inflammation or Alveolar Barrier Dysfunction with hPS-MSC or T-MSC” was accepted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (Acceptance No. 38675086)
- “Mesenchymal-Like Stem Cells Derived from Human Embryonic Stem Cells, Methods and Uses Thereof” was issued a patent (No. US10226488B2) in the U.S.
- Application for “Method of Treating X-ALD or other BBB dysfunction with hPS-MSC or T-MSC” was accepted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (Acceptance No. 37204927)
- T-MSC for a potential indication in MS initially filed for FDA IND application.